Markhor’s Yosemite is perfect for carrying medium-heavy loads on long hunts. Its design efficiently distributes the weight for a comfortable carry, and with 6 pockets and 2 pouches, you can load the pack up with a good amount of gear and animals.
Markhor’s creator, Jean Pierre Mateo, is best described as a hard-core hunter. In his range of gun packs, he draws on his vast knowledge to produce a technical design that is absolutely for the hunter. Only the best materials are used in the construction of the pack and its fabric is 100% silent polyester.
The Yosemite mountain hunting backpack features special clips suitable for your rifle or bow. Straps on the outside can carry a shotgun or tripod.
Markhor backpacks are some of the best hunting packs available in Australia.
- Dimensions: 70 x 35 x 28cm (27.56” x 13.78” x 11”)
- Volume: 55L / Capacity: 3356+ ci
- Weight: 2.90kg / Weight: 102.30oz
- Anti-blood pocket (option)
- Waterproof fabric
- 6 pockets, 2 compartments
- Detachable hip & chest belt
- Extendable top lid
- Hydro pack
- Pack cover
- Back VARIO SYSTEM
- Safety whistle
- Compression straps
- Zips YKK (the global benchmark for zips)
- Security top
- Spotting scope pocket in option
* Note: Images show fabrics from Markhor's 2017 line.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.