The Stalker boots feature HDRY®, a patented one piece waterproofing breathable membrane that has been heat-bonded to the internal upper fabric, which is lighter and dries faster than traditional leather boots.
The Stalker boots features a BONTEX® hardboard with an engineered flex zone, designed to allow the largest amount of natural, smooth, silent forward movement without sacrificing the boot’s ability to provide ankle and mid-foot support, giving you the critical edge during your bush stalk. PORON® XRD offers long lasting comfort while the VIBRAM® Cheetah sole cradles your foot, keeping your heel bone centred and providing stability with every foot placement.
WEIGHT: 790 grams per boot
- Durable 600D Polyester Oxford printed TCF upper - lighter & dries faster than leather
- Speed lace system with locking ankle D-Ring, all parts are rust proof
- Centre front D-Ring to anchor gaiters in place
- VIBRAM® Cheetah outsole with self-cleaning cleats
- HDry® waterproofing: one-piece membrane creates a waterproof breathable barrier, heat-bonded internally to the fabric upper
- Tongue: soft and flexible pig skin leather with the Slit Lace Anchor System
- Backing support: added internal heel and ankle support
- High Wall Rubber Rand around the full radius of the boot
- Removable PORON® XRD footbed performance cushioning for long lasting comfort
- BONTEX® insole hardboard with an engineered Flex Zone and shank creates silent smooth forward movement
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.