Daiwa Silver Creek LT 2000S
Trout fishing perfection has arrived with the release of the new Silver Creek LT spin reel. The newest addition to the famous Silver Creek family now features our new LT Concept, making it feather light and ultra strong.
A Zaion body houses Daiwa’s high performance, ultra strong Digigear II gear system, while Magseal provides unrivaled protection, ensuring ultimate durability and optimum performance.
The Silver Creek’s Air Rotor enhances reel balance, strength and support courtesy of the highly sensitive, ultra light, precision engineered Zaion rotor, while a lightweight aluminum spool, ABS, Air Bail and Twist Buster technologies combine for ultimate spool performance and line control.
ATD drag, Washable design, and a machined ‘screw in’ aluminum handle complete the line-up of features and combine to present trout anglers with a reel that’s impressive in looks and stunning in design and performance.
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/braid lines for heavier line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Magsealed Body – Mag Seal involves scientifically designed magnetized oil that forms a seal that reduces dust, water and salt intrusion into the body of the reel to increase its longevity.
- Zaion Body – our lightest, most compact and strongest body frame ever produced, far exceeding the strength of magnesium and transmitting vibration through the reel more efficiently than ever before.
- Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Perfect Line Stopper– a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.
- Aluminium Air Handle– the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
|Model||Gear Ratio||#Ball Bearings||Weight (g)||Drag (kg)||Spool Capacity|
|2000S||5.2||6BB (1CRBB) + 1||170g||5kg||PE 0.4/200m|
|2500S||5.2||6BB (1CRBB) + 1||185g||5kg||PE 0.6/200m|