BIRCHWOOD CASEY PERMA BLUE PASTE GUN BLUE 2OZ TUBE
* Model # 13322
* Net Weight: 2 oz. / 57g
* Gun Blue For Steel Touch-up or Complete Reblue
Birchwood Casey® offers you the best ways to touch up scratches and worn spots or even completely reblue most guns. It will give a non-streaky, even blue-black finish to steel (except stainless). Both Perma Blue® Liquid Gun Blue and Paste Gun Blue provide great blueing to metal that has already been thoroughly cleaned and is free of rust. Perma Blue® Paste Gun Blue is slower to darken than Liquid Gun Blue, but will build up a denser finish.
Birchwood Casey's Perma Blue has been the pro's choice for years in touching up nicks and scratches. Easy to use, just clean the metal surface and apply. Birchwood Casey® recommends using the Cleaner-Degreaser for cleaning the metal before application.
The longest-lasting finish, but slower to darken than the liquid blues. Easy-to-use Perma Blue® Paste Gun Blue reacts slowly with the metal but builds up a denser finish that will outlast the liquid blues. Excellent for touch-up or complete reblueing. Metal must be clean and free of rust to enhance and protect the finish. A dark blue colour may require three or more applications of Perma Blue® Paste, but each coat takes only 30 to 60 seconds to work. Apply with cotton swab. Complete instructions on each tube.
* Container: Plastic squeeze tube.
* Product Type: Paste.
* Used to touch-up or re-blue clean and rust free metal surfaces on firearms.
* Reacts slower than liquid blue formula, but lasts longer.
* Can be applied with swabs (Q-Tips). No heat required.
* The proven way for touching up or completely re-bluing most guns.
* The fast-acting paste gives a non-streaky, uniform blue-black finish.
* Perma Blue® Paste Gun Blue will not blue stainless steel, aluminum or non-ferrous metals.
* Thick paste works slowly for superior results.
* Produces a dense, long-lasting finish.
* Made in the U.S.A. by Birchwood Casey®.