Burris Droptine 3-9x50mm Scope Ballistic Plex
3-9x is THE classic size for hunting scopes.
The Droptine family has two 3-9x models, this one with a 40mm objective end, and one with a 50mm.
There are two different models in this size:
- #200017 has the focus set at 100 yards, and is matched for centerfire rifles.
- #200019 has the focus set at just 50 yards, making it a great choice for .22 LR ammo.
The 3-9x40mm is compact and lightweight, with a nine times magnification that provides enough distance for most hunting situations.
The simple, rugged reticle has holdover for precise shots at extended ranges. The low-profile turret is finger-adjustable. A separate eyepiece and power ring allow for flip-up lens caps.
If anything happens, it's covered by the Burris Forever Warranty .
- Long-range accuracy in a simple design that is quick and easy to use
- Features the Ballistic Plex reticle, the most simple, effective, and elegant trajectory-compensating reticle for hunting
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness, clarity, and lasting durability
- Quality precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light collection
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare reduction, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging even in cold and rain
- Stress-free, 1-piece, solid outer tube is durable enough to withstand shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Focus is set at 100 yds. for centerfire loads (200017 only)
- Focus is set at 50 yds. and reticle is calibrated for .22 LR ammo (200019 only)
- Reticle is calibrated for Sabot loads (200025 only)
|Item Number:||200017 (Ballistic Plex)
200019 (Ballistic Plex 22LR reticle)
|Objective Lens Diameter:||48 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||40 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||39 mm|
|Main Tube Size:||1 in.|
|Field of View:||33 low 13 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)|
|Eye Relief:||3.1 3.8 in.|
|Exit Pupil:||13 low 5 high (mm)|
|Click Value:||1/4 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||50 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||50 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|