Leupold BX-1 Mckenzie 10x42 Shadow Grey Binoculars
It's because we sweat the details that you'll be able to see more details with the BX-1 McKenzie. The BAK4 roof prism design gives you better resolution than others in its class, in a compact design that feels good in your hands. COMES WITH PRO GEAR ACCESSORIES GO AFIELD SHOULDER STRAP, GO AFIELD BINOCULAR CASE, LENS COVERS, AND A LENS CLOTH.
Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
The durable aluminum housing is shrouded in a rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp.
- BAK 4 Prisms Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Central Focus Dial - Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Diopter Focus The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes.
- Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.