A lighter weight boot designed for the person who enjoys trekking, hiking and hunting in easier country, on trail and off and with the capability to handle a little more, when needed. The slightly softer forefoot flex reduces the energy required to power through it and the associated stress without compromising stability and the ability to carry decent loads in style.
LOWA Flexï ® lacing allows the laces to easily pull through the ball bearing lace loops, set on free moving tabs, reducing overall pressure. Rubber toe & heel caps for protection against rocks & scree. Made on a special women’s last, for optimal fit and comfort.
- Upper: Nubuck leather with soft and smooth leather edging
- Lining: Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX® lining to provide good conformation over the foot to reduce bunching thus providing a smooth fit, eliminating hot spots
- C4 Tongue: Patented anatomical construction to cradle the foot in comfort and especially over the instep
- Flexfit Synchro: Allows for more natural forward ankle flex and heel fit with improved stability
- Tongue Stud/X-Lacing: Allows for better pressure distribution and centred tongue
- LOWA–Flex: Patented system to allow for easier upper flex and reduced pressure transmitted down the lace stays to the forefoot – more comfort LACE to TOE provides easier flex conformation over instep and forefoot, less pressure transmitted to ball of foot = more comfort
- Footbed: Balance Insole, with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customization to the foot. This proprietary insole transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole and reduces fatigue
- Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot’s lining allow air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- Stabiliser: Medium Flex 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot
- Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic TPU elements - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances through encouraging correct gait
- Sole Unit: Vibram® Apptrail Outsole provides increased contact area. A self-cleaning tread for excellent grip. Pronounced front heel edge for good downhill traction
- Last:: Built on an exclusive LOWA women’s last for unparalleled comfort. Generous protective randing at heel and toe
- Last: LOWA WOMEN’S WXL (wide width)
- Upper: Nubuck leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Stabiliser: Medium Flex nylon 5mm heel to 3mm forefoot
- Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic TPU elements
- Outsole: Vibram® Apptrail
- Weight: 1250grams/pair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.