The highest possible protection against wear, humidity, and moisture, including salt water; leaves a long-lasting film that repels dust/dirt and will not evaporate – excellent for “ready-to-fire” long-term storage.
• Replaces and outperforms traditional gun oils, CLPs and dry lubes
• Combines high quality synthetic oils and LPX additives
• Unique technology is resistant to evaporation, separation and gumming
• Formulated from technology with the lowest known friction coefficient
• Cleans surface fouling without the use of solvents
• Temperature range (-85°F to 462°F)
M-Pro7 Gun Oil LPX contains a cleaning agent that repels dust/dirt and can be used as a “cleaner” to remove surface carbon in the field.
M-Pro 7 gun cleaner should be used for periodic deep cleaning and removal of embedded fouling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.