MARKHOR ELK MTN 45 GREEN
The Elk Mtn is a medium-sized pack with an improved comfort back construction which efficiently distributes the weight for an easy carry. The Elk’s smaller size means that it conveniently meets carry-on baggage guidelines*, and is perfect for horseback or long distance hunts.
Markhor’s creator, Jean Pierre Mateo, is best described as a hard-core hunter. In his range of gun packs, he draws on his vast knowledge to produce a technical design that is absolutely for the hunter. Only the best materials are used in the construction of the pack including 100% silent polyester fabric.
The Elk mountain hunting backpack features special clips suitable for firearms or bow. Straps on the outside can carry a shotgun or tripod.
The 45L pack is also designed with an air channel system on the back for maximum breathability. There is no anti-blood bag with this model as it is not designed to carry an animal inside. Markhor’s design and technical features are what makes them some of the best hunting packs available in Australia.
- Dimensions: 56 x 35 x 19cm (22” x 13.8” x 7.5”)
- Volume: 45L / Capacity: 2746 ci
- Weight: 2.12kg / Weight: 74.78 oz
- Anti-blood pocket (option)
- Waterproof fabric
- 6 pockets, 2 compartments
- Detachable hip & chest strap
- Hydro pack
- Pack cover
- Safety whistle
- Fixation straps, compression straps
- Zips YKK (the global benchmark for zips)
- Security top
- Spotting scope pocket in option
*Always check with the airline for carry-on restrictions as allowance may vary between carriers.