MARKHOR IMPALA EVO II 18+5 CAMO VEIL
This practical, extendable hunting/hiking backpack is perfect in hotter temperatures – so if you are going on safari or hunting in the summer months look no further. The Impala is light, compact, and has a comfortable back which is constructed from high density foam that’s wrapped in a 3D honeycomb-mesh to remove perspiration. It also has breathable mesh shoulder straps that are fully adjustable.
The Impala holds 18 litres of kit and is extendable by 5L – ideal for carrying a day’s hunting equipment.
With the use of Markhor’s Shila attachment, the Impala will carry rifle or bow.
- Dimensions: 45 x 28 x 20cm (17.7” x 11” x 7.8”)
- Volume: 18L+5L (Expandable by +5L) / Capacity: 1098 + 305 ci
- Weight: 0.9kg (31.75 oz)
- Waterproof fabric
- 5 pockets, 2 compartments
- Detachable chest belt
- Hydro pack
- Comfort Back
- Jacket holder - Compression straps, fixation straps
- Zips YKK (the global benchmark for zips)