The Glaisnock Jacket is the absolute pinnacle in technical hunting rainwear. Ideal for the expedition hunter who is conscious of their overall pack weight, but who absolutely won't compromise on quality, performance or protection from the elements. The key to the Glaisnock's legendary performance is in its technical X1-Tough fabric. An advanced 3-layer fabric which actively repels water, keeping the outer layer lighter, dryer and cleaner. A revolutionary 3-panel construction reduces unnecessary weight and enhances overall weatherproofness of the garment.
THE GLAISNOCK JACKET
- Alpine twin adjustment hood with volume reducer for optimal fit and protection that won't restrict your vision
- Convenient silicone dotted shoulder grips to keep your pack or rifle secured
- Lowered hand warmer pockets with YKK aqua zips which won't get in the way of your hip belt
- Extra-long tail to sit on when glassing
- Advanced 3-panel construction reduces weight and enhances weatherproofness
- Large chest pocket with YKK aqua zip gives you weatherproof storage and access to your essential optics and electronics
- Articulated elbows provide enhanced comfort and maximum range of movement
- Internal YKK zipped internal pocket to keep electronics secure and protected from the elements
- Double storm flap and gutter to give extra weather protection to main YKK zip
The key to the Glaisnock’s legendary performance is in it’s technical X1-Tough fabric. This advanced 3-layer fabric actively repels water, keeping the outer layer lighter, dryer and cleaner. The Glaisnock Jacket is designed with a revolutionary 3-panel construction which reduces unnecessary weight and enhances the overall weatherproofness of the garment.
- 100% Waterproof (20,000mm ASTM tested)
- 100% Seam Sealed
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating to activey shed water, blood and dirt
Protection against unexpected changes in weather is a critical piece of gear in any hunter’s pack. Stoney Creek rainwear offers protection from water, wind and snow, and each individual item is balanced with toughness, breathability and lightweight pack-ability to perform for your chosen hunting application.
*See individual product performance and intended use tabs for more specific product information.
The key to the Glaisnock’s legendary performance is in it’s technical X1-Tough Fabric. This advanced 3-layer fabric actively repels water, keeping the outer layer lighter, dryer and cleaner. The Glaisnock Jacket is designed with a revolutionary 3-panel construction which reduces unnecessary weight and enhances the overall weatherproofness of the garment.
MEN'S SIZE CHART
|SIZE||CHEST CM||WAIST CM|
|X-SMALL*||88 CM||75 CM|
|SMALL||93 CM||80 CM|
|MEDIUM||98 CM||85 CM|
|LARGE||103 CM||90 CM|
|X-LARGE||108 CM||95 CM|
|2X-LARGE||114 CM||101 CM|
|3X-LARGE||122 CM||109 CM|
|4X-LARGE||130 CM||119 CM|
|5X-LARGE*||138 CM||127 CM|
|7X-LARGE*||154 CM||143 CM|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.