STONEY CREEK WOMENS LANDSBOROUGH TROUSERS - BAYLEAF
Wearing a pair of Women’s Landsborough Trousers, you’ll gain a unique advantage thanks to their Air Permeable membrane inside the Frostline Fabric.
This technical 3-layer fabric adapts and regulates your body temperature to the constant stopping and starting involved during the active hunt.
So whether you’re pushing up hills or glassing for extended periods, the Women’s Landsborough Trousers will keep you comfortable and performing at your peak.
Ultimate mix of warmth, breathability and toughness. Weather resistant.
Ideal for hunting in mountainous terrains where high activity and cooler weather collide.
Weight: 625 gms
- Buckled webbing belt. 7 belt loops and 1/2 elasticated waistband at back for contoured fit
- Twin zipped hand pockets for convenient storage and quick access to essential gear
- In-seam gusset for enhanced movement in tough terrain
- Dual layer seat & knees for added durability
- Side venting zips to regulate heat during high activity
- Articulated knee shaping for unrestricted movement
- Ultra-tough 400D Nylon Oxford scuff pads on inner ankle area
- Zip fly front