- Noise suppression of loud, impact noises down to a safe level of 82dB
- Sound amplification allows wearers to hear important communication - alarms/warning signals, co-workers' voices, etc.
- Directionally placed stereo microphones enhance sound for natural hearing
- Features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across virtually all industrial noise environments
- AUX input allows connection to external MP3 players or other audio devices for additional listening
- Folds for convenient storage
- Slim earcup design reduces potential interference with tools, guns, machines, etc.
- NRR: 22, SNR: 25, Canada Class B, SLC 80: 24 Class 4
Earmuff Fitting & Maintenance Recommendations
- Avoid overprotection in minimal noise environments – in selecting the best earmuff for your situation, consider noise levels and your need to communicate with co-workers or hear warning signals on the job
- Read and follow all earmuff fitting instructions
- Remove all hair underneath ear cushions.
- Regularly inspect earcups and ear cushions for cracks and leaks – discard if earcups are visibly damaged or compromised
- Clean earcups and ear cushions regularly with mild soap and water
- Replace ear cushions and foam inserts every 6-8 months under normal wear, every 3-4 months with heavy use or in humid/extreme climates
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.