- Berkley Fluoroshield Fishing Line is an excellent choice for anglers transitioning away from straight mono yet do not quite have the confidence to fish with braided fishing lines and fluorocarbon leaders.
- Fluoroshield line sports the best of both fluorocarbon and mono worlds. Designed with optimal casting distance features typical of a mono and abrasion resistance which is comparable to a fluorocarbon leader.
- It is fascinating to see what the scientists at Berkley fishing come up with every year. Intriguingly, they were able to create a fishing line that acts as a mono yet has a similar refractive index to typical fluorocarbon, meaning it can stay near-invisible underwater.
- With buoyancy at near neutral, it means Berkley Fluoroshield Fishing Line makes an excellent choice for casting both hardbody crankbaits or drop shot rigged plastics.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Length: 300 yards
- Winner of best of category at Icast online 2020
- Fluorocarbon infused co-polymer mono
- Sports near-invisible properties underwater
- High resistance to abrasion
- Suitable for both overhead or spinning reels
- Near neutral buoyancy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.