Lansky universal sharpening system includes serrated, coarse, medium and fine grit hones. Each sharpening system comes with precision multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp, sharpening hones on colour-coded finger-grooved safety holders, one guide rod for each stone, specially formulated honing oil and extra long knife clamp screws.
Made in the USA.
Custom molded storage/carrying case. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- Easy to Use, Precision-Engineered, Multi-Angle Clamp to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods are provided: One for every hone
- Serrated Medium Hone: for sharpening serrations
- Coarse Red Hone (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Honing Oil Specially Formulated for Sharpening (not recommended for use with diamond sharpeners, use water instead)
Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The system is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge, every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.