Natural Arkansas Knife Sharpening System
- Natural Arkansas Stone
Includes a Soft Stone (300 grit equivalent), Hard Stone (650 grit equivalent), and Black Hard Stone (1,200 grit equivalent) Hones
The Ultimate in Sharpening Systems Technology Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System is a guided knife sharpening system designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.