The QuickDraw(TM) Microfilter uses a 0.2 micron hollow fiber cartridge to remove 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa as required by the NSF P231 standard.
This affordable filter is not only designed to keep users safe with its high-performance technology, it also offers a fantastic user experience.
The QuickDraw(TM) is ready to go out of the box and features the sturdy, flip-to-open clean side cap design from the Platypus DuoLock bottle, a grippy-but-not-sticky filter cartridge over mold, and an easy-to-fill extra-wide mouth reservoir with a convenient handle.
The dirty side cap creates a reliable seal to prevent any seepage, ensuring dirty water cannot contaminate the clean side or any belongings in a pack
- Perfect for solo trips, duos and as a group backup
- Minimal packed size saves space and allows quick access on ultralight pursuits
- Wide-mouth on reservoir makes filling easy at any source
- Double-layer film makes reservoir taste free and durable
- Shake to clean and tool-free back flush methods restore flow rates
- Attached and sturdy clean side cap keeps drink spout cleanhiking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.