When you’re heading off on an adventure where wet weather is on the cards, the technical Traverse Tv3 from Sea to Summit is the synthetic sleeping bag you can count on.
This bag will give you a bit of extra roominess compared to a traditional mummy bag as it has a tapered rectangular shape. You can adapt this bag to suit the climate, as it has a free-flow triple-zip design that can be closed up for warmth or opened up to ventilate. The half zip on the right side of the bag frees up your arms and allows for air flow, or the full length two-way left side zip and separate foot zip allows you to use it as a quilt.
Featuring a -4°C comfort rating and a -10°C lower limit to suit cooler conditions, this bag insulates with Sea to Summit’s unique WaveLoft construction, which is layers of looped THERMOLITE insulation to trap warm air. The shell is made from a 30D nylon with a DWR treatment and has a 20D nylon lining that’s easy to compress and lightweight.
The Traverse Tv3 from Sea to Summit is a reliable synthetic sleeping bag that will perform when you need it to out in the field.
- -4°C comfort rating, -10°C lower limit
- WaveLoft construction - layers of looped THERMOLITE insulation to trap warmth
- Lining fabrics attached to the shell
- Free-Flow triple-zip design
- Full length, two-way left side zip and separate foot zip transforms it into a full quilt
- 70D compression sack included
- Anatomically shaped for extra space
- Oversized anti-snag zip draft tubes and neck draft tube
- Lightweight and compressible 30D DWR nylon shell and 20D nylon lining
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.