The De Havilland Jacket boasts all the same features you’ve come to love with an updated fit, featuring more room in the chest and arms for increased comfort and performance in the field.
The De Havilland Jacket is a highly breathable softshell designed with the hunter in mind. With a tight weave DWR face and lightly brushed fleece backer, we specifically sought out this textile for its performance under high exertion situations.
It boasts an excellent balance of weather protection while maintaining a high level of breathability. Articulated elbows and an athletic fit paired with strategically placed chest and hand pockets that are accessible while wearing a backpack make this jacket a no-brainer. Add a slim fit hood and aesthetically pleasing colour blocking to break up body symmetry, and this jacket will quickly become your go-to favourite.
- Weight - 1 lb 9.3 oz. (L)
- DWR Treated Water & Wind Resistant Face
- 50% Polyester, 43% Nylon, 7% Spandex Technical Fabric
- Lightly Brushed Fleece backer
- 4-Way Stretch
- Highly Breathable
- Reverse Coil YKK Zippers
- Articulated Hood
- Strategically placed chest and hand pockets for full functionality while wearing a pack
- Extended back hem for increased comfort and protection while wearing a pack
- Strategic colour blocking to break up body symmetry at a distance
- Integrated Pit-Zips
NEW ZEALAND CUSTOMERS ONLY:
Please note will incur a duty fee in NZ for orders over $1,000
For full terms and conditions check the NZ government website via the link: NZ Duty & Allowance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.